in Super Smash Bros. Havoc
- This is Bulbasaur's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Havoc. For the character in other contexts, see Bulbasaur.
Bulbasaur is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Havoc, and is a newcomer from the Pokémon series. Bulbasaur is the first Pokémon listed in the National Pokédex. It's moveset is largely based on Ivysaur's movest from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. However, Bulbasaur features multiple differences, as well as different special moves.
- Neutral Special: Razor Leaf - Bulbasaur shoots out three leaves that travel horizontally across the stage, causing minimal damage.
- Side Special: Poison Powder - Bulbasaur shoots poisonous spores out of the plant on his back, and it will gradually deal damage to anyone it hits.
- Up Special: Leaf Storm - A cyclone of leaves appear around Bulbasaur and he quickly spins to the top of it and shoots upward. If another fighter gets caught in the storm, they will also spin to the top, taking damage along the way.
- Down Special: Leach Seed - Bulbasaur shoots a seed in front of him that travels a very short distance. If it hits another fighter, it will gradually deal damage to them and recover the same amount for Bulbasaur. The amount leeched depends on the percentage of the fighter; the higher their percentage, the higher the health leeched.
- Final Smash: Seed Bomb - Bulbasaur whips vine in front of him; if a fighter is hit, Bulbasaur will summon a barrage of seeds that rain down on them. He then finishes the attack with a tackle, which will launch the fighter.