Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bugs Vs. Mummies is a Tower Defense game for the Nintendo Wii being made by Lemmykoopa24. It is a remake of Plants vs. Zombies. It uses the Wii Remote only.
Gameplay & Controls
The gameplay is like that of Plants vs. Zombies, but instead of using plants to defend your house, you use bugs to do it. And you defend against mummies instead of zombies. There are 3 types of Bugs. Offensive bugs do damage to enemies, Defensive bugs block off zombies to buy some time, and Insurance bugs increase your chances of survival.
- Control Pad - Move Cursor
- A Button - Place unit.
- B Button - Freeze mummy.
- 1 and 2 Buttons - Swap unit type.
- Bumblebee - Fires a glob of honey at enemies, causing medium damage. Shoots 1 glob every 1.5 seconds. Cost = $10
- Grasshopper - Jumps across the map to attack with above-medium damage, but enemies could also get a few hits in. Cost = $20
- Red Ant - When placed, it will blow up, instantly killing any mummies within a 3x3 area. Cost = $35
- Ant - Fires rocks at enemies, causing more damage than the bumblebee. Cost = $15
- Spider - Instantly kills a mummy, but must wait 30 seconds before it can attack again. Cost = $45
- Praying Mantis - Walks everywhere around the field and does medium-damage swipes with it's claws. Cost = $50
- Water Bug - A bug that can be placed in water areas and shoots slime at enemies. Cost = $15
- Cockroach - Shields other bugs from the mummies' attacks. Cost = $25
- Moth - Slows down enemy movement. Cost = $30
- Butterfly - Gives you extra money. Cost = $5
Extras and Special Supports