Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are bubbles floating around on screen. Players are given a sort of bubble wand that allows them to pick them up and move them around. To pick up a bubble, you press the 1 Button; you can then move it with the D-Pad and drop it by pressing the 1 Button again.
The objective of the game is to connect different kinds of bubbles for points. To win, players must reach a certain amount of points.
There are five different bubble types: Water, Lava, Acid, Liquid Cement, and Molten Metal.
- Water bubbles are the most common variety. Up to five can be connected before the resulting bubble bursts.
- The bigger a lava bubble gets, the thicker it is. Thus, bursting one with a large water bubble can give you more points depending on how big it is at that moment.
- Acid bubbles will automatically pop water bubbles, but disappear upon contact. Connecting one with a lava bubble will make it hotter and more likely to give you a jackpot.
- A liquid cement bubble solidifies water bubbles, which can then by popped with a lava or acid bubble (or a combination of both).
- Any time you find a molten metal bubble, you can link it to a lava bubble to give it a lot more worth. This also works with acid-infused lava bubbles.
- So, the action that will give you the most points is...
- Drag a large liquid cement bubble into a large water bubble, solidifying it...
- ...link up large lava, molten metal, and acid bubbles...
- ...and drag the resulting bubble into the stone sphere, popping it.