There are bubbles floating around on screen. Players are given a sort of bubble wand that allows them to pick them up and move them around. To pick up a bubble, you press the 1 Button; you can then move it with the D-Pad and drop it by pressing the 1 Button again.
The objective of the game is to connect different kinds of bubbles for points. To win, players must reach a certain amount of points.
There are five different bubble types: Water, Lava, Acid, Liquid Cement, and Molten Metal.
- Water bubbles are the most common variety. Up to five can be connected before the resulting bubble bursts.
- The bigger a lava bubble gets, the thicker it is. Thus, bursting one with a large water bubble can give you more points depending on how big it is at that moment.
- Acid bubbles will automatically pop water bubbles, but disappear upon contact. Connecting one with a lava bubble will make it hotter and more likely to give you a jackpot.
- A liquid cement bubble solidifies water bubbles, which can then by popped with a lava or acid bubble (or a combination of both).
- Any time you find a molten metal bubble, you can link it to a lava bubble to give it a lot more worth. This also works with acid-infused lava bubbles.
- So, the action that will give you the most points is...
- Drag a large liquid cement bubble into a large water bubble, solidifying it...
- ...link up large lava, molten metal, and acid bubbles...
- ...and drag the resulting bubble into the stone sphere, popping it.