Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To unlock this character, win fifteen matches with General Scotch and play Chaotic City at least five times.
Oshelia is a very quick character that has wonderful air actions. Her attacks get faster the less water she has to use. When she's on the ground, her water meter goes up.
- NEUTRAL: Oshelia fires out all of her water in the form of a huge blast, pushing opponents far away for a small amount of damage.
- SIDE: Oshelia teleports along the ground using water. She'll go through a wall of water and come out of another.
- UP: Oshelia jets herself upward, spiraling. Any opponents in the way are pushed away.
- DOWN: Oshelia gets into a tornado and comes out of it, pushing water around her. This water is scorching and deals some damage.
- AIR: Oshelia's air move is dependent on her position. When going upwards, Oshelia will jet upwards just like in her up special. When going to the left or right, she'll fire a scalding blast of water while floating in place. When going downward, she'll fire a water bomb which explodes for a somewhat high amount of damage.
- GROUND: Oshelia will rush over to an enemy quickly. This is convenient for traps.
- TRAP: Oshelia will trap the foe in a huge grip, smacking their face, then toss them far away.
- HYPERDRIVE: Oshelia will go up into the air, then come back down as an aquatic tornado, trapping opponents in the vortex and then releasing them, pushing them far and dealing around 30% damage.
- Neutral: Oshelia squirts water upward with her hands, giggling.
- Up: Oshelia front flips, teasing.
- Down: Oshelia spins around, carrying a gust of water around herself.
- Red Clothing: A skin that turns Oshelia's clothing into a red color.
- Usual Outfit: A skin that places Oshelia in her standard clothing.
- Spring: A skin that replaces Oshelia's clothing with clothing that she wears in spring. To unlock, play 5 matches as Oshelia.
- Summer: A skin that replaces Oshelia's clothing with clothing that she wears in summer. To unlock, play 10 matches as Oshelia.
- Autumn: A skin that replaces Oshelia's clothing with clothing that she wears in autumn. To unlock, play 15 matches as Oshelia.
- Hurricane: A skin that replaces Oshelia's clothing with a swimsuit. To unlock, win 10 matches as Oshelia.
- Pure: A skin that turns Oshelia into an angel. To use, use the Oshelia amiibo.
- Oshelia giggles and then taunts the opponents.
- Oshelia gives a look of intimidation before bursting into laughter.
- Oshelia blasts water below herself, riding the water, going upwards.
|Medal||Objective Name||Task Description|
Character Usage Medal
Against Character Medal