|Origin||Fandro RPG: Stray By Me|
Ono, is a default character in Brawl of the Fandraxonians, being a unique representative of the Fandro RPG franchise. She is the only non canon logical character to be in the game.
She originated as a joke by the user TimeSoul (Mirai Moon; Jake) who found Crimson's old username "Fandraxono" a shipping title. Crimson hated the character and Jake decided to throw Ono into Stray By Me, which Crimson was okay with and found her a nice character later on.
Ono's gameplay is about pure speed and magic and hardly anything else. She has a meter that increases her magic power over time, but weakens her defense. She can stop her defense weakening and thus her magic increasing by shielding.
Here are her special moves.
- NEUTRAL: She blasts a wave of magic at foes, knocking them back. Deals 4%.
- SIDE: Ono moves across the battlefield to the other side. It's a great teleporation technique.
- UP: Ono flies into the air and gains wings, then tries to go back to the battlefield. This technique is absolutely notorious to use and requires mashing the jump button repetitively.
- DOWN: Ono fires a mix of fire, electricity and ice, dealing one of three effects; burn; paralyze; and freeze. The moves deal 3%, 5%, and 2% respectively.
- AIR: Ono flies straight upward, then dives diagonally. Just like the Up move, the move is horrendous and requires precise aim. If she misses, she'll either bounce into the ground or dive straight into her doom. The dive does 16% if done correctly.
- GROUND: Ono dashes along the ground, doing 8% to those she smashes into.
- TRAP: Ono uses mana magic to blast away foes at 8%. Only works if a foe is extremely close.
- HYPERDRIVE: Ono goes into the air, looping, then dives straight at a foe. It's hard to aim but deals 58% if done right.
- Neutral: Ono wraps herself in mana logic, smiling.
- Up: Ono swings her ponytail around, laughing.
- Down: Ono becomes very angry and shows an out of control face and pose before going back to normal.
- Beta Ono: A skin that displays the "Non Stray-By-Me" design.
- Brown Skin: Makes her look like...something else. Fandro's way of looking at things is strange.
- Bronze Skin: A skin that makes Ono's body look shiny. To unlock, beat Fandro as Ono.
- Neptune Skin: A skin that gives Ono a much lighter blue color. To unlock, play three matches as Ono in a row without losing or quitting mid process.
- Mecha Skin: A skin that makes Ono look...mechanical. To unlock, defeat KrunchKake in SecurityStar as Ono.
- Braid Forme: Not sure what this is. Play twenty matches with Ono to unlock.
- Insanity: Gives Ono a more Satanish design. Use the Ono amiibo to unlock it.
- Ono floats in the air gently, singing. If Fandro wasn't in the match, he'll chase Ono off screen.
- Ono loops in the air, before floating towards the screen with a kawaii look.
- Ono gossips with Fred, angering Fandro in the background. If Fandro participated, Fandro runs from his screen and chases Ono off her own screen.
|Medal||Objective Name||Task Description|
Character Usage Medal
Against Character Medal