Frink is an unlockable character in Brawl of the Fandraxonians, being one of two out of place characters, the other being Ghasja. Frink is a defense and speed based character, with no magic and relatively little power.
To unlock Frink, win fifteen matches as every default character, then use all of Ghasja's costumes minus his amiibo exclusive one.
Frink's origins are unknown, but he was said to have been developed when the creator wanted more original creations, and when the mailman at one point came with a grumpy look on his face, it may have inspired Frink's appearance as a grumpy mail deliverer.
Frink's gameplay is defense and speed based, having little to use for the offense besides long ranged weapons. Frink's truck works similarly to R.O.B. from the Super Smash Bros. when it comes to air recovery; Frink's truck will charge a special gas while on the ground and can use it up in the air, but if he loses that gas, he will fall downward.
Here are his special moves.
- NEUTRAL: Frink's truck takes a while to load a gun out of the roof, then fires the gun, damaging anyone in front of him.
- SIDE: Frink drives his truck at an insane speed forward, running over anyone he comes across.
- UP: Frink's truck rocket boosts upward. It charges a special gas on the ground that can be used in the air. However, if this gas is all used up in the air, Frink falls down immediately.
- DOWN: Frink creates a large shield defense, but is unable to use his gun weapon.
- AIR: Frink makes his truck go very far upwards, then slams back down with its back, creating small earth waves along the ground that trip foes.
- GROUND: Frink turns his truck's sounds very loud, pushing away anyone near him.
- TRAP: Frink extends a grappling hook, then takes the opponent that gets caught in it into his hands, then brutally beats upon them, dealing heavy damage.
- HYPERDRIVE: Frink will drive in the background, then come back in a much bigger vehicle, severely damaging anyone in his pathway. After the attack, he'll come back onto the battlefield, his truck at normal proportions.
- Neutral: Frink sticks his face out the window, then twirls a gun.
- Up: Frink's truck goes on its back wheels and screeches.
- Down: Frink does an insane laugh and spins his truck around.
- Black Truck: His truck turns a black color from the standard white.
- Grey Truck: His truck turns a grey color.
- Ice Cream Truck: His truck becomes a pink color. To unlock, play as Frink five times.
- Space Truck: A truck that makes Frink's truck black and white all over, with planets being displayed all over it. To unlock, defeat the final boss as Frink.
- Rainbow Truck: A truck that becomes a multitude of colors. To unlock, win as Frink twenty times.
- Sam the Mailman: Sam replaces Frink in the white truck. To unlock, win as Frink thirty times.
- Edgy Mailman: A skin that makes Frink look overly edgy. To use, use the Frink amiibo.
- Frink blankly stares at the player, before holding a gun and firing away at the screen.
- Frink gets into his truck, then drives quickly at the screen, crashing and causing the truck to fall over.
- Frink gets into his truck again, but does a barrel roll, resulting in Frink coming out and shooting with his gun out of rage.
|Medal||Objective Name||Task Description|
Character Usage Medal
Against Character Medal
- Frink's down taunt can push away players a far distance.
- Frink cannot grab on to ledges.