Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Origin||Fandro RPG: The War Against KrunchKake|
Fandro is a default character in Brawl of the Fandraxonians, being the main representative of the Fandro RPG franchise. In this game, he is a character with many magical abilities and guns, earning him the magic class category.
Fandro started out in an extremely poor quality comic strip made by Indigo HyperFire, the strip being known as "Fandro Funny" in late 2011. It stars Fandro and Bob in a short thing that was supposed to be funny but has proven on its own to be very crappy. While the comic's sequels were never found, the original was:
Eventually, Crimson took over Indigo's comic strip and made a bunch of (poor quality) comics but gave up after like the thirtieth. Nothing has been done with Fandro ever since until December 2013 when Fandro was reincarnated as a boss in Koopalings Universe, although immediately brought into being the star of his own game instead, Fandro RPG: The War Against KrunchKake.
The game has already been met rather positively as well as Fandro, although his design has been marked as plain so various others decided to revamp him to look more unique, such as giving him fangs and wings. Designs were also giving him an angry look to reflect upon his very angry personality, speaking of...
Fandro's angry personality origins actually originate from Squidward Tentacles, a character from Spongebob Squarepants. Back in the day, Crimson and Indigo found him a really hilarious character in earlier seasons of the show and found his personality perfect for a new character, which ended up being Fandro himself.
Fandro is a very slow character but he has a somewhat good defense and an excellent magic offensive. His attacks, unlike Bowie's preform very quickly and are easy to aim with. His slow movement does not cope well with this, however. Fandro has a unique ability to fly for a short period of time and then glide through the air.
Here are his special moves.
- NEUTRAL: Fandro will fire a bazooka, damaging all opponents in the way. It's quick to fire and does 8% damage. However, it weakens by half over time.
- SIDE: Fandro will create electricity magic, paralyzing anyone in front of him. It will not damage but it prevents a foe from moving.
- UP: Fandro will go in a loop and fly upward. At max height, he will begin gliding. While gliding, he can dive towards the ground in the form of an attack, doing 4% damage.
- DOWN: Fandro will shoot out small poison furs from him, doing 2% damage to foes per 3 seconds in a time total of 9 seconds.
- AIR: Fandro immediately goes upward, then dives downward diagonally at a very quick rate. The dive will do 8%.
- GROUND: Fandro tosses a green orb of energy, splashing foes and doing the poison damage described in the down move. The green orb does 5% on its own.
- TRAP: Fandro will trap the foe in a rope, causing them to trip. Fandro can then fire at their body with a bazooka.
- HYPERDRIVE: Fandro will get an enormous gun, then fire it. The blast does 35% damage.
- Neutral: Fandro takes out a gun and points it at the screen, giving an angry glare.
- Up: Fandro flies a bit in place before unfolding his wings.
- Down: Fandro places a fist forward, muttering "Pathetic."
- Fred: Fandro's best friend from the series. Fred as a skin is considered as a separate character with his own voice, but he's still a clone of Fandro.
- Silver Skin: Fandro's skin becomes a silver color.
- Indigo Skin: Fandro's skin becomes an indigo color to flashback to "Fandro RPG: Stray By Me", whereas Bob (known as Indigo) had an indigo color. To unlock this skin, beat Ghasja as Fandro.
- Crimson Skin: Fandro's skin becomes a crimson color to refer to his creator's name. To unlock the skin, beat Crimson as Fandro.
- Gold Skin: Fandro's skin becomes a solid gold color. To unlock it, use the silver skin at least three times.
- Fancy Fandro: A fancy form of Fandro with a hat and crystal wings. Win ten matches as Fandro to unlock it.
- Dark Fandro: A palette of Fandro that's available in Fantendo Ultimate Alliance: REDUX. It's achieved by using the Fandro amiibo.
- Fandro gives an angry glare, then shoots at the screen with his pistol.
- Fandro runs around in place, shouting minor curse words, proceeding to punch Ono.
- Fandro holds a picture of himself with Bob, then shatters it, going into a rage.
|Medal||Objective Name||Task Description|
Character Usage Medal
Against Character Medal