Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series||The Realm of Dreams|
|Origin||The Realm of Dreams|
To unlock the Echeno, win Solo Quest three times (the mode doesn't matter) as Ethan.
The Echeno originated as a nightmare the creator had when he was just at the age of four. It was a wooden creature with a large, gaping mouth intended to tear off his head. For a long time, this abomination appeared nightmare after nightmare, even to present day.
The Echeno's name origins are unclear.
The Echeno's gameplay is completely magic and power based, there is little to defend against and his speed is the slowest. Unlike the other characters, the Echeno has no special ability, this is likely due to the fact that it's powerful enough as is.
Here are his special moves.
- NEUTRAL: The Echeno bites forward, causing 12%. There is a lot of lag after this move.
- SIDE: The Echeno creates a small black hole, causing 16% to those who get caught inside it. If the Echeno misses, he is incredibly open to attacks.
- UP: The Echeno slashes below himself, propelling himself slightly upward via a boost. However, he does not have much recovery and his chances of getting back on stage are low. The slash deals 10%, but leaves him very defenseless.
- DOWN: The Echeno screams, knocking opponents away, dealing 5% damage.
- AIR: The Echeno lunges towards an opponent, crashing at them for 20% damage, causing 15% damage to himself.
- GROUND: The Echeno picks up a foe, goes upward, and slams them down into the ground for 11%. Needs a while to recover.
- TRAP: The Echeno picks up an opponent, teleports to the stage's center and shoves the foe downwards. Causes 7%.
- HYPERDRIVE: The Echeno will grow sharp teeth, increasing the power of the neutral special by a lot. The crunch deals 28% and has no lag to it, but the power only lasts for 10 seconds.
- Neutral: The Echeno places his mouth forward, snapping at foes.
- Up: The Echeno roars loudly, causing a scream from a random location.
- Down: The Echeno breakdances for some reason.
- Original design: A skin that gives the Echeno his old design.
- Negative Color Skin: A skin that reverses the Echeno's colors.
- Bowser Suit: A skin that places the Echeno in a suit that resembles the iconic Bowser villain from the Super Mario franchise. To unlock, defeat Satan without losing a quarter of your health.
- Beast: A skin that shows the Echeno's first phase as seen in the Realm of Dreams. To unlock, play as the Echeno 5 times.
- Awakened forme: A skin that shows the Echeno's second phase as seen in The Realm of Dreams. To unlock, play as the Echeno 10 times.
- Devil's Soul: A skin that turns the Echeno a very dark color. To unlock, win as the Echeno 15 times.
- Nightmare Origin: A skin that shows what the Echeno would look like at full power. To get this skin, use the Echeno amiibo.
- The Echeno bites at the screen, before floating backwards and deeply laughing.
- The Echeno picks up a body and is about to rip it apart when he just drops it, humorously recalling the "teenage friendly" rating afterwards.
- The Echeno dashes forward, laughing evilly, then flips around and wields a bloody knife.
|Medal||Objective Name||Task Description|
Character Usage Medal
Against Character Medal