in Super Smash Bros. Havoc
|Home Stage||Bowser's Castle|
|Final Smash||Giga Bowser|
- This is Bowser's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Havoc. For the character in other contexts, see Bowser.
- Neutral Special: Fire Breath - Bowser shoots fire from his mouth that will gradually decrease in size and get weaker.
- Side Special: Flying Slam - Bowser grabs a fighter, jumps into the air with them, and then body slams them into the ground.
- Up Special: Whirling Fortress - Bowser jumps into his shell and spins rapidly in it. When on the ground, Bowser can move left or right. When in the air, it can be used as vertical or horizontal recovery.
- Down Special: Bowser Bomb - Bowser leaps into the air and ground pounds. If preformed in the air, he will just ground pound.
- Final Smash: Giga Bowser - Bowser transforms into a giant version of himself - Giga Bowser - for fifteen seconds. While in this form, his attack power is immensely increased, however, he is also very slow, he can't use his special moves, and his attacks are easy to avoid.