Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Smash Bros. Eternal Showdown.
The tyrannical and persistent villain of the Mushroom Kingdom, King Bowser Koopa is well known for his multiple attempts at kidnapping the kingdom's princess in hopes to marry her and become the ruler of the kingdom as well as finding a mother for his eight children. Bowser is head strong and doesn't usually tolerate incompetence or failure from his minions. It's simply a wonder why they still invite him to sports events and go karting however...
Bowser is one of the slower characters in the game, but definitely hits hard. With a few good smash attacks, Bowser is capable of defeating smaller opponents at low percentages.
- Standard Special - Flame Breath: Bowser releases a stream of flames from his mouth, capable of trapping opponents. However, the flames will eventually die out if used for too long. 7% damage with each it.
- Side Special - Flying Slam: Bowser grabs in front of him. If he grabs an opponent, he flips into the air and slams them into the ground belly-first. 25% damage.
- Up Special - Whirlwind Fortress: Bowser retreats to his shell and spins. If he is airborne he will gain slight elevation. 5% damage with each it.
- Down Special - Bowser Bomb: Bowser leaps into the air (if he isn't airborne already) and then slams into the ground, damaging opponents in his way. 30% damage.
- Final Smash - Giga Bowser: Bowser transforms into Giga Bowser. In this state he is larger, takes no knockback, and all of his moves power is increased by 30% of damage. Only lasts for twenty seconds.