Bonkers is a gorilla-like creature who is portrayed as a mini-boss in the Kirby series. At times, he is the helper for the Hammer ability.
Bonkers gets Channeled in
Bonkers also appears representing the Kirby series as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Channel. His moveset revolves around Hammer Kirby's movesets from the games.
- Neutral Smash: Hammer Knockback. Charges up and then when fully charged (or the Smash Attack button is released) whacks with his hammer.
- Side Smash: Spinning Hammer. Kind of like the Ice Climber's side smash in Brawl, except only a solo.
- Up Smash: Hammer Flip. It's that cool move that lights the hammer on fire and then damages enemies so bad! Only drawback is it can't be used as a recovery.
- Down Smash: Hammer Throw. Bonkers throws his hammer like a boomerang and it returns to him.
- Final Smash: Grand Hammer. Bonkers' hammer transforms into the Grand Hammer and he smashes it down onto the stage, dealing massive knockback to opponents.