Bolt is a character from the Disney universe. He is a DLC character in the All Good Pups Pack in Super Smash Bros. Crossing Worlds. His powers aren't the only thing to worry about... His final smash is something as well!
- Forward Smash: Bolt bites his opponent
- Upward Smash: Bolt does a backflip
- Downward Smash: Bolt does a spinning split
- Standing A: Bolt swipes his paw at his foe
- Standing A Combo: Bolt swipes his back, charges foward and headbutts his opponent
- Forward Tilt: Bolt headbutts his opponent
- Upward Tilt: Bolt's fur stands up on all ends like spikes
- Downward Tilt: Bolt swipes his paw on the ground
- Pummel: Bolt starts to bite his opponent
- Forward Throw: Bolt does a donkey kick, which launches the player
- Backward Throw: Bolt calls in Rhino to trip over his foe. This move has a slip effect
- Upward Throw: Bolt does a Superbark to launch his opponent upward
- Downward Throw: Bolt calls in Mittens to claw at his foe
- Standing B: Laser Eyes
- Custom 2: Eyes of Ice!
- Custom 3: Mega Laser Eyes
- Side B: Super Speed
- Custom 2: Speed of Lighting!
- Custom 3: Slip Speed
- Upward B: Super Bark Slingshot!
- Custom 2: Roar of Thunder!
- Custom 3: Mini-Soundwave Boost!
- Downward B: Super Stomp
- Custom 2: Stomp of Fire!
- Custom 3: Shockwave Stomp
- Final Smash: Canine Charge Power!!
- He howls at his foe (Upward)
- He growls at his foe (Left or Right)
- He does the puppy dog eyes (Downward)
Character Selection ScreenEdit
He howls and scratches himself
On Screen AppearanceEdit
He super speeds onto the stage
Bolt's ears and nose.
- K.O Sound effect 1: *Whimpers*
- K.O Sound effect 2: Not Cool man!
- Star K.O: Wha!!!!!
- Screen K.O: That hurts!
- He stands besides Mittens; with her saying "That'll teach them to mess with the Bolt-Ster!"
- He chases his tail and then gets dizzy
- He balances himself on Rhino's hamster-ball; with Rhino laughing in glee
- The three pigeons appear; with Bolt chasing them off
- A flourished remix of I Thought I Lost You by Miley Cyrus and John Travolta
- Normal Fur (Default appearance)
- Black (Based on Mittens)
- Light Tan (Based on Rhino)
- Sea Green (Based on Doctor Calico)
- Goldenrod (Based on Doug from Up)
- Blue (Based on Stitch)
- Magenta (Based on Bing Bong)
- Light Green (Based on Tinkerbell)
- Gold (Based on Golden Fetchy)
- Light Brown (Based on Poochy from Yoshi's Island)
- Yellow (Based on Pluto)
- Reindeer Outfit (Based on costume from ending credits of Bolt)