I have a quick mistake to fix concerning this year's FantExpo. It turns out that we're holding the convention in the Assembly House and not the Longhouse.
Other than that, the con will begin at the same time, same place: Estes Park Center, at 4PM ET on the 27th. We're glad so many people are already attending and hope to see you there!
Like super early Sunday morning I'm going to Italy for 3 days on a school tour and I'll be back on Monday i think and I'm making this blog now because I'll forget
Later bitchesRead more >
Hey, since I am creating my first Fantendo game, Animal Crossing: Blossom Season, I want to know what your favourite things about Animal Crossing are, so I can suit to all the Animal Crossing players out there.
It's just like customer research I guess ;)
Thanks :DRead more >
Alright. Tomorrow, on the 25th of October, I will be turning 14 and will end up doing the following things...
- Getting The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D as a present
- Getting Kid Icarus: Uprising as a present
- Getting loads of other anonymous presents
- Making a full return to Fantendo
- Starting a new project which I have been wanting to do for a long time
...so yeah, tomorrow is my birthday, I'm not particularly sure if anyone is hyped for this day, but I certainly am.
Hi! I'm KirbiMiroir! (talk) 09:05, October 24, 2016 (UTC)Read more >
Okay, so it's come to our attention on the chat that we need to end Fantendo immediately for the good of the people. This is a biased decision and a necessary one.
I'm not actually an admin and therefore this joke blog loses all meaning, mostly only because my last Community Vote joke blog wasn't actually entirely humorous comedy so to speak, but this has gained support from countless (six) users on chat and we need to go through with this.
I need a third paragraph consisting of two sentences in order for this to look formatted like a traditional Community Vote blog, but it seems I've run out of ideas. Let's just get to the voting already: should we end Fantendo, yes or no?
Also we've decided that we're going to make one last game, all of us,…Read more >
So, just let me know :
- What's your favourite color ?
- What's your favourite meal ?
- Do you like me ? Do you even know me ?
- In what country / continent / hemisphere / planet / universe do you live in ?
- What's your favourite video-game / console ?
- If you were a famous historical character, who would you be ? Why ?
Oh my god I'm so lazy I'm sorry
Welcome back to Community Draw Revival! Please read the following list before participating:
- If you have already had a community draw focused on a character on yours, do not request for another draw of a character you own. Everyone will receive at least one draw before the cycle repeats, and who knows when. SkyboundScratchkat and Exotoro are currently banned from requesting for more draws.
- Community draws will take place every two weeks, and will always occur on a Friday. If I'm too late to start the draw, it will very likely appear Saturday morning. In addition, there must be five draws of the presented character(s) for the draws to continue. But do keep in mind that the next community draw takes place directly…
i had a good vacation, fucking the rides was fun (especially space mountain ;0) and while i did lose my progress on that goddamn you have no life badge, i enjoyed myself a lot.
it's good to be back now, as i will be able to annoy people to the maximum extent that i can. glad to see yal.Read more >
Just thought it would be common courtesy to introduce myself. I'm NicoOsu and I'm new here :) I'm fairly sure I know the rules and all, but any advice is appreciated! Please check out my first article, Animal Crossing: Blossom Season, I need advice on whether it is good enough (It's not complete of course, but I'd love some opinion on it)
Thank you :DRead more >
I just have a question for y'all. Should I create a new page while I'm still working on one? Or should I just keep working one one page until it's done? That's all, folks. Bye.Read more >