Battle of Origin was a conflict between the Weather Trio thousand of years ago. It is from the Pokémon universe. It appears as an unlockable stage in Super Smash Bros. Global Apocalypse.
|Home Stage to||Pikachu, Zoroark, Purin, Mewtwo|
Battle of Origin is set at the battle deep in Hoenn's past between Kyogre and Groudon. The stage is simple. A medium to small-sized, floating platform made of rocks is high above the sea. There are two platforms as seen in the picture above, one on the left and one on the right. The one on the left is larger and slightly higher than the right one, which is smaller and lower. The background is dark and cloudy, with a spot pierced by sunlight. Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza appear in this stage, battling each other, which serve as hazards. They each use various attacks and will also attack players at the stage. Sometimes, the stage will get pierced and some platforms will get destroyed, making the stage even smaller. After a while, it gets reconstructed. Other hazards include tornadoes, thunderstrikes and whirlpools.
How to Unlock
Clear Classic Mode with three different characters from the Poké'mon universe.
- Poké Floats (Melee)
- Event Battle (Pokémon Black/White)
- Team Galactic Battle (Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)
- Spear Pillar (Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)
- Vs. Champion Alder (Pokémon Black/White)
- Battle with Deoxys (Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)
- Vs. Red (Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver)
- Vs. Primal Dialga (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky)
- Sinjoh Ruins (Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver)
- Vs. Rayquaza (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team/Blue Rescue Team)
- Vs. Champion Cynthia (Pokémon Black/White)
- Sky Tower (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team/Blue Rescue Team)
Bolded ones must be unlocked.