|First Game||Galactian: Battle of Bracelets|
|Most Recent Game||Battle of Bracelets 4: New Generation|
|Platform(s)||Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Nintendo Prima|
How to fight in this game?Edit
Battle of Bracelets series are a group of 3D Fighting game. The player can choose, where and how to attack. This games let the player to move through the stage and throw the attack when it's needed. The player can choose the attack that he wants to use with a short sequence of buttons (three buttons max.) and choose the place where he wants to throw. These attacks can be got thanks to rising levels. The rise of level will give you more attacks and health points. The player has to choose before the fight what attacks he will use because there is a limited number of them.
These health points rise with each level that the player gets. The player starts in a level 1 with 100 HP. Each level he rises will give him extra 50 HP (if it's under level 25). From level 25 to level 50, health points are 100 more for each level he rises. From level 50 to level 75, the player will be able to get 150 HP and finally, from level 75 to level 100, he can get 200 HP.
If the player wants to use any ability, he has to click the Select button once to open the abilities menu. If the player wants to use his main abilities, he will have to click the R button (once if he wants to use the main ability 1, twice if he wants the second...). After activating the main ability, all his attacks will change for this time. If the player wants to use his weapon, he must click L button to start using it.
There are several elements in which all the characters, abilities, items and attacks are classified. Elements are the oldest components of the universe and all the things of which the universe is made. The number of elements is slowly increasing thanks to all the chaos that the universe has. Here you have the list of elements that exists in Battle of Bracelets:
- Magma (this element first appears in Battle of Bracelets: The Cursed Death)
- Steam (this element first appears in Battle of Bracelets: The Cursed Death)
- Radium (this element first appears in Battle of Bracelets: The Cursed Death)
- Twilight (this element appears on Battle of Bracelets: The Dark Saga)
- Chaos (forbidden element. Just ancient bracelets could use it)
- Death (forbidden element. Just some ancient bracelets and Hades allies can use it)
- Sky (forbidden element. Just some ancient bracelets and Overlight Bracelets can use it)
- 1,000,000 b.C.: the universe is created by the Gods from the Chaos that generated by the Gods energy, Tempo and Aspace are born. The two dimensions appear.
- 130 b.C.: the Platinum Bracelet appears as a god, the Ancient Golden Bracelets appear.
- 128 b.C.: Darkreon reacts, he creates the Ancient Dark Bracelets.
- 125 b.C.: Golden and Dark armies prepare a war, other gods like Hades or Poseidon decide to create their own armies.
- 120 b.C.: the First Dark War starts.
- 111 b.C.: the First Dark War finishes with the Golden Victory. Darkreon is sent to the Hades. The Peace Age begins.
- 653 A.D.: Darkreon defeats Hades, he leaves the Death Champs and come back to the Alive World.
- Year 655: Hades decides to create the Judge Trio: Radamantis, Aeacus and Minos, appear.
- Year 700: Darkreon wants revenge, the Second Dark War starts.
- Year 800: The Second Dark War finish with Darkreon's victory. The Dark Epoque begins.
- Year 804: The Platinum Bracelet is punished by Zeus, he will be prisoned by 30 years in the Olympus Garden.
- Year 834: The Platinum Bracelet is free, he defeats Darkreon in a simple battle. They decide a peace sign. The Balance Age begins.
- Year 1231: Darkreon's soul is stolen by Hades and divided in three weapon.
- Year 1232: Other simple bracelets appear, most of warriors and soldiers wear one.
- Year 1994: The Platinum Bracelet decides to give his power to 16 new Golden Bracelets. The 1st Golden Generation appears
- Year 1995: The Dark Bracelets reappear, they start with soft attacks.
- Year 1998: The Dark Bracelets decide to stop for some years, after being defeated in a little war.
- Year 2011: Golden and Dark Bracelets change of owner, the 2nd Golden and Dark Generations appear.
- Year 2012: Aingeru is possessed. The BoB 2 events happen. Aingeru is finally liberated at the end of that year.
- 3 February: Tucker starts his journey.
- 10 February: John also starts his journey.
- 21 March: The Final of the SFT happens, Aingeru wins the tourney. He is possessed by the Dark Green Bracelet.
- 11 April: Alex starts his journey.
- 13 April: Will starts his journey.
- 16 November: Aingeru is liberated.
- 17 November: Darkreon wakes up. He is defeated. Hades' army appears.
- 9 December: Aingeru, Pablo, Ainhoa and other Bracelets travel to the Hades. The BoB 3 events start to happen.
- 16 December: Hades is defeated by the Golden and Dark Bracelets. They all come back to the real world.
- 20 December: Aingeru had accidently fleed the Overlight Bracelets and gather Pablo and Ainhoa to stop them, so are Drake, Inferna and Garone, who planned to destroy Aingeru after his mistake. The BoB 3.5 (The Forbidden Light) starts to happen.
more coming soon...
The World in BoBEdit
The World is divided in several continents that are matched by a long chain of Islands called Legend Route. That Islands are in the middle of the World and divide the ocean in two sides: "The Northern Ocean" and "The Southern Ocean". Most of events in BoB1, happen in a part of the Legend Route. In the West of that part of the islands chain is Melia Land, the place where Aingeru lives. At the East of that, it's Galactian Land. It's a very important place where the Space and the Time Arches are found. The North-East of Galactian Land is called Caste Land. It's a country between mountains and a frozen northern land and where most of events in BoB2 happen. At the East of Caste Land, you can see Tridinia. It's a place divided in 3 regions and a fourth one in the middle (it's surrounded by a giant river and makes it an island. In this country, all the events of BoB4 happen.
There are also two alternative dimensions. There is a little one called Astonish World. It's actually a dimension created thanks to Darkreon's soul and it's controlled by Alange. The second one is the Hades, the place where all dead people go and it's controlled by Hades. All the BoB3 events happen there.
How to walk across the worldEdit
The world shows several cities and villages that are matched by several roads and routes. The player just have to walk by there in a tridimentional world to arrive the places where he/she has to go. The camera can be changed to walk in first person or in third person. If the player chooses the last one, he will be able to choose if he/she wants a near camera or a panoramic view. The player will automatically stop if other character calls him/her for a battle. The player can find several items where he walks. If it happens he/she has to press to take it. If he/she finds a person who wants to talk he/she has also the press . To get into a place that is closed by a door, the player must press . Finally, when the player needs use a main ability or his/her weapon, he has to press and choose the movement that he wants to do.
The stages are the places where all the battles happen. They are also 3D places where the player must fight other character. In that places, the player can find obstacles and other items that can be useful in the fight, for example rocks, trees, animals, cars,...
The stages can be of different kinds: urban stages, interior places or natural stages. The urban stages are the ones that are found in villages and cities; they usually have different obstacles like cars, streetlights, banks, mailboxes...; and the floor is usually concrete or tiles. It can have also stairs and different streets. The players can even climb to balconies. The interior stages are often rooms of palaces or temples; those stages have obstacles like pillars, shrines, thrones or furniture; the floor is always covered by tiles and this kind of stages can have sometimes different rooms or even hidden rooms in the walls. The naturals stages are the typical ones of forests, beaches, mountains, caves, volcanoes, lakes, et cetera; there are usually rocks and trees, sometimes water and even any animal; the floor depends on the kind of place where the player stays.
|Galactian: Battle of Bracelets||It's the first adventure. Aingeru discovers he is the Green Golden Bracelet. He finds friends as Pablo, Ainhoa or Xavier. But he also discovers his main rival Drake. He will try to get 30 Icons and win the Fighting Tournament.|
|Battle of Bracelets: Dark Shadows||The second adventure and the sequel of Galactian: Battle of Bracelets. In this game, Aingeru becomes the antagonist and Ainhoa and Pablo decides to look for him and control him again. But Hades will try to get into the story...|
|Battle of Bracelets: the Cursed Death||That's the third adventure and the sequel of Battle of Bracelets: Dark Shadows. Hades' army has kidnapped Bella and the Golden Bracelets will fight in the Hades for her. After that, they will need to look for the way to leave the Hades.|
|Battle of Bracelets 4: New Generation||The evil side of the world wakes up after 3 years. Aingeru has disappeared and nobody knows about him. But the Destruction Trinity is being waken up by a new company that wants to control the world.|
|Battle of Bracelets: The Forbidden Light||
The adventure created for the fourth Series Swap day. This is made by Samtendo09. Does to sheer improval from fans, it become canoncial. It is involving the two team of Bracelets (Golden and Dark) to stop their newest enemies, the most hatred and powerful Bracelets: The Overlight Bracelets.
This is the first spin-off of Battle of Bracelets. This is a racing game where Aingeru, Pablo, Ainhoa and other Bracelets found some vehicles that are perfect for their bracelets. There are also Weap Disks that will help them to win the races.
|Battle for Eternity|
That's the group of heroes, called Golden Bracelets.
He is the hero of Galactian: Battle of Bracelets. He's also known as the Green Angel. He lives in Mountanian Village. He is one of the most powerful Golden Bracelets. He isn't the most fast, but he has a really important skill.
Element: Fire/ Wind
Weapon: Chaos Sword
Mega-Weapon: Nuclear Bazooka
Abilities: Wing Form/ Flame Form/ Thunder Form
|Galactian: Battle of Bracelets||
He is other hero of Galactian: Battle of Bracelets. He's from Intruse Land, a place at the West of Melia Land. He is also a strong bracelet, whose speed and fast attacks make him famous. He usually accompanies Ainhoa.
Weapon: Chaos Hammer
Abilities: Light Speed/ Steam Form/ Reactive Energy
|Galactian: Battle of Bracelets||
Ainhoa is one of the main heroes of Galactian: Battle of Bracelets. She lives in Burghale City, near the beach. This girl knows acrobatics and her attacks aren't weak, believe it. He usually goes with Pablo in her journey.
Weapon: Celestial Scepter
Mega-Weapon: Mechanical Flamethrower
Abilities: Time Stop/ Gravity Change/ Water Form
|Galactian: Battle of Bracelets||
Xavier is one of the main heroes of Galactian: Battle of Bracelets. He lives in Metafin City, in Metafin Island. He is very balanced and all his abilities are usually perfecty used. It's a very good rival for Dark Bracelets.
Elements: Strong/ Leaf
Weapon: Chaos Boomerang
Mega-Weapon: Zero Laser
Abilities: Slow Time/ Radium Form
|Galactian: Battle of Bracelets||
Elena is one of the main characters that appears in the first game, she accompanies Aingeru in his journey. She lives in Aurora City. Thanks to Electric powers, she is a fast Golden Bracelet.
Elements: Glass/ Mind
Weapon: Igniter Blade
Mega Weapon: Zero Cannon
Abilities: Thunder Form/ Wing Form
|Rachel||Galactian: Battle of Bracelets|
|Galactian: Battle of Bracelets|
|Bella||Galactian: Battle of Bracelets|
|Tucker||Battle of Bracelets: Dark Shadows|
|John||Battle of Bracelets: Dark Shadows|
|Alex||Battle of Bracelets: The Cursed Death|
|Will||Battle of Bracelets: The Cursed Death|
|Elise||Battle of Bracelets: The Cursed Death|
|Coco||Battle of Bracelets: The Cursed Death|
|Ella||Battle of Bracelets 4: New Generation|
You can see the chapters of Battle of Bracelets, here.
Extension Packs are Downloadable Content that adds a part of story or a different one to the BoB games. At the moment, just BoB 2 has this kind of content. In this case you can see 4 different Extension Packs:
- Emerald BoB (8 $/ 8 €/ £8): This story tells the first steps of Alex and how he goes improving thanks to fighting Dark Bracelets until he finish in the Hades.
- Grey BoB (8 $/ 8 €/ £8): This story is about the moment when Will gets the Grey Bracelet and he fights the Ancient Bracelets.
- Yellow BoB (8 $/ 8 €/ £8): In this story, Tucker obtains the Yellow Bracelet and starts a journey, in which he fights several Dark Bracelets.
- Maroon BoB (8 $/ 8 €/ £8): John gets the Maroon Bracelet and he will fight a criminal band with the power of his Bracelet.
- Eternal Death (8€/ $8/ £8)
- Forgotten Dreams (8€/ $8/ £8)
- The Curse of the Queen (8€/ $8/ £8)
- The Terror Tyrant (5€/ $5/ £5)
- Overlight Truth ($8/8€/£8): Samty obtains his Overlight Bracelet after being tourmented by Dark Bracelets for a long time. This was suggested by Samtendo09.