Bandai Namco Grand Prix (known as Pac-Man Grand Prix in the United States and Europe) is a racing game and the spiritual successor to Pac-Man World Rally. The game features characters from Bandai Namco Games as well as a few characters from manga and anime.
Ms. Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
Taizo Hori/Dig Dug (Dig Dug)
Sususmu Hori/Mr. Driller (Mr. Driller)
Clovis (Dragon Buster)
Toby "Kissy" Masuyo (Baraduke)
Valkyrie (The Legend of Valkyrie)
Jin Kazama (Tekken)
Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)
Don-chan (Taiko Drum Master)
Gilgamesh/Gil (The Tower of Druaga)
Ki (The Tower of Druaga)
Wonder Momo (Wonder Momo)
Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- This is the last appearance of Naruto following the end of the Naruto franchise. His design is from Naruto Shippuden
- Goku's design is from Dragon Ball Z
- The Pac-Man characters' designs are from Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (known as Pac-World in Japan)
- Mametchi's design is from recent incarnations of the Tamagotchi toys as well as the movie.
- The game has one of the largest casts of characters in a racing video game by Bandai Namco.