Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bandai Namco Grand Prix (known as Pac-Man Grand Prix in the United States and Europe) is a racing game and the spiritual successor to Pac-Man World Rally. The game features characters from Bandai Namco Games as well as a few characters from manga and anime.
Ms. Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
Taizo Hori/Dig Dug (Dig Dug)
Sususmu Hori/Mr. Driller (Mr. Driller)
Clovis (Dragon Buster)
Toby "Kissy" Masuyo (Baraduke)
Valkyrie (The Legend of Valkyrie)
Jin Kazama (Tekken)
Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)
Don-chan (Taiko Drum Master)
Gilgamesh/Gil (The Tower of Druaga)
Ki (The Tower of Druaga)
Wonder Momo (Wonder Momo)
Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- This is the last appearance of Naruto following the end of the Naruto franchise. His design is from Naruto Shippuden
- Goku's design is from Dragon Ball Z
- The Pac-Man characters' designs are from Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (known as Pac-World in Japan)
- Mametchi's design is from recent incarnations of the Tamagotchi toys as well as the movie.
- The game has one of the largest casts of characters in a racing video game by Bandai Namco.