|Nth Dimension Ninja|
|First Appearance||Zool (October 1992)|
|Finisher||Nth Dimensional Sai|
Zool is a downloadable character in B.O.K.O and was created by Exotoro (t∣b∣c). He originates from the Zool series and had previously appeared in Trifecta: Multiverse Fighters, one of Exotoro's games created prior to B.O.K.O.
Zool is a gremlin "Ninja of the Nth Dimension" who is forced to land on Earth; in order to gain ninja ranking, he has to pass seven lands, beating a boss at the end of each of them. He's a fairly flat protagonist with not a ton of background information, but one of the worst games ever created, Ninjabread Man, was inadvertently caused by him. The development of Ninjabread Man began as a re-imagining of the Commodore Amiga classic Zool: Ninja of the Nth Dimension which was largely favourably received on its initial release in 1992. Zoo Digital Publishing commissioned DDI to re-imagine Zool as a 3D game for eventual release on the PlayStation 2 and the GameCube, however the publisher was unimpressed with the results and canned the project. DDI opted to continue with the game, but changing the theme and character for Ninjabread Man. Cool trivia, huh?
Nth Dimension Kick
|Zool kicks an opponent into the Nth Dimension, where they fly back past a bunch of planets before exploding.|
- Up Taunt - Puts his hand on his hip and puts his hand out like he is next to an invisible wall.
- Side Taunt - Twirls with his sais.
- Down Taunt - Swings upside down from rope.
- Swings in with a rope as a spotlight casts onto him.
- Eats candy.
- Pets Zoon, his two headed dog.
- Zool can cling onto walls but can not climb up, instead acting as a extra jump.
- Zool's wall climb is based off the original Zool as opposed to Zool 2, where he can actually scale up onto the wall.