|Proxy of the Composer|
|Series||The World Ends With You|
|First Appearance||The World Ends With You (August 22, 2007)|
Neku Sakuraba is a projectile-based character created for B.O.K.O by Monstermanchego (t∣b∣c). He is a dour teenager who fights nearly exclusively with "Psychs" - psychic attacks that he can use by combining his collection of pins with his overabundance of imagination.
Neku woke up in Shibuya's Scramble Crossing with no memory save for his name and a pocket full of mysterious pins. He was attacked by frog-like monsters, and in the process met Shiki Misaki. It was from her that he learned the specifics of his situation - that he had died and was participating in Reaper's Game, which promised revival to those who could survive seven life-threatening missions spanning the whole of Shibuya...
|Summons five glowing pins which circle his body and erect a mysterious aura. This aura, which lasts for ten seconds, halves damage and boosts general performance.|
|Lifts his opponent up by the throat using psychokinetic ability, suffocating them, before tossing their limp corpse aside.|
- Up Taunt - Closes his eyes, places one hand against his headphones and the other in his pocket, and taps his foot to the beat of his music.
- Side Taunt - Tosses his Player Pin into the air and deftly catches it.
- Down Taunt - Spins around in midair using levitation.
- Dashes towards the screen at high speed.
- Turns away from the camera and vanishes in a swirl of television static.
- Reluctantly poses for a selfie with Shiki, Joshua, Beat, and Rhyme.
- In reference to the psychic nature of the abilities in The World Ends With You, nearly all of Neku's attacks are considered energy-based projectiles, making him nearly completely useless against enemies that can Reflect or Absorb.
- His Fatality, Psych Choke, is based off of an event from very early on in The World Ends With You where Neku .