Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Do You Know What Time It Is?|
|First Appearance||Hotline Miami|
Jacket is a downloadable character for B.O.K.O and was created by Crunch (t∣b∣c). A deadly serial killer from Miami, Jacket is a silent and deadly fighter known for wearing animal masks during his fights and for talking through a tape recorder.
Although Jacket is the last one to brag – he doesn’t speak at all – his achievements in the criminal underworld are widely known. Allegedly, he once wiped out the entire Russian mafia in Miami all on his own. His background in the military and his unflinching attitude towards over-the-top violence has made him an excellent hitman – or “messenger” as some like to call it. For unknown reasons he remains completely mute and chooses to communicate only with the help of a tape recorder – playing back bits and pieces of language learning tapes, PAs and documentary narrations instead of speaking.
|Jacket runs towards his opponent,shooting them repeatedly with multiple guns and finishing it off with a swing to the head with his bat|
Do You Like Hurting Other People?
|Similar to the Hotline Swing except with Hotline Miami esque background visuals and multiple bat swings. a cleaver is thrown into the opponent's body off-screen,presumably by Biker.|
- Up Taunt - takes out a cigarette and smokes it,he will continue to smoke it until you press up again or he is hit.
- Side Taunt - Takes out a tape recorder and plays a random line
- Down Taunt - leans on his bat
- Changes the victory screen entirely to a Hotline Miami Mission Complete screen giving a fake score depending on how much damage you did to yout opponrny and showing off random masks you "unlocked" during the fight.
- If you use the Biker Alt his bat will be replaced with a cleaver and his Fatality will have a bat be thrown instead of a cleaver.