|Goes with the Flow|
|Series||Fantendo Smash Bros.|
|First Appearance||Fantendo Strike Force (2015)|
Beck is a downloadable character for B.O.K.O and was created by Apihedron (t∣b∣c). With his Flow providing quick speed and mobility, Beck's overall style focuses on getting on the offense and staying there.
Beck is a young man with the power to manipulate Flow. With Flow energy, Beck becomes much faster and can move in ways that are normally impossible. A wanderer with a sense of adventure, Beck will take on any challenge in his way.
Beck's gameplay is focused around rushdown and high-damage combos. By damaging his opponents, his Flow Meter will increase. When full, Beck can cancel any action into neutral with his Neutral Special. To counteract his powerful offense, his defense is poor.
|Flowverdrive||Beck's signature ability. Beck powers up, causing him to become quicker. For the duration of this buff, Beck can Flow Cancel without limits.|
|Flow Blitz||Beck rushes into the opponent, then begins a brutal and high-speed combo, consisting of many hits and Beck dashing around and through the opponent. Ends with Beck uppercutting the opponent to space.|
- Up Taunt - Stretches his leg out, then his arms above his head before cracking his fingers, which pulse with Flow when he does so. On the end, Beck says, "I'm ready."
- Side Taunt - Puts one hand in his pocket, the other behind his head, closes his eyes and lies back in the air.
- Down Taunt -Breakdances using Flow before ending on the classic lying-down pose.
- Beck rushes forward, then flips kicks, posing when he lands.
- Beck gives a sort of two-fingered salute before back-flipping off-screen.
- Beck uses Flow and leans as if he's leaning against a wall.
- Beck's Flow Cancel is inspired bu Guilty Gear's Roman Cancels.