|Full Name|| Avatar|
Default name: Hayley
|Current Age||Decided by the player.|
|Date of Birth||Decided by the player.|
|Zodiac Sign||Decided by the player.|
|Gender||Decided by the player.|
|Main Weapon(s)||Tomes and Melee Weapons.|
|Nationality||Decided by the player.|
|Ethnicity||Decided by the player.|
|First Appearance||Fire Emblem: Rebellion|
The Avatar (default name Hayley) is the main protagonist of Fire Emblem: Rebellion. He/She is a fully customizable character by the player whose name and appearance can be changed by the player. The Avatar was once the tactician of Itzal's army, until he heard about the dark things Itzal and his army did, he/she tried to tell the truth for the people of the Kerri country, but was captured by Itzal and trapped inside a dungeon, until Yakin saved him/her. After escaping, the Avatar decided to create a rebellion army to defeat Itzal's army and tell the truth.
The Avatar is a mysterious person, whose backstory is never shown. He/She is a leader that cares about his/her teammates and tries his/her best to not lead anyone to die.
The Avatar can have supports with any playable characters in Fire Emblem: Rebellion.
- "This object seems pretty useful, I better keep it." (finding an item)
- "This seems like a good place to train for a while." (exp)
- "I found out a new trick for this weapon." (weapon exp)
- "Hm. This seems good enough." (6+ stats up)
- "This is the result of good training." (4-5+ stats up)
- "I'm feeling better now." (2-3+ stats up).
- "I'm disapointed with myself." (0-1+ stats up).
- "I think this is time to teach an old dog new tricks." (0-1 stats up, most stats capped).
- "Good luck."
- "Remember our training."
- "Focus on the enemy."
- "We can do this."
- "Be careful."
- "Good job, leave it to me."
- "It's time to strike now."
- "It's almost over."
- "Time to do the final attack."
- "Feel my wrath."
- "Look out!"
- "Not today."
- "See you in the afterlife."
- "I hope you liked your life so far."
- "There's still more."
- "One more to the graveyard."
Partner Defeated Enemy
- "Good job."
- "I knew that I could count on you."
- "I never doubted you."
Killed by the Enemy
- "This... can't... be... it..."
- "So this is how it ends, huh? I'm sorry for the people of Itzal... I couldn't save them..."
- Avatar - Myth or Reality?
- Married Avatar