Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Austyn is a video game character that is based off of the user Austin. Austyn is known for his psychic abilities which include telekinesis, teleportation (not very far, though), and the ability to use Psycho Cut using his drumsticks. He will soon have an appearance in the Float Island Inc. game Miiverse Quest Package.
Austyn was just a normal boy until the evil Shadows started attacking him at night, keeping him awake. After two weeks of no sleep, he gained psychic powers. Soon after, the shadows kidnapped Austyn's family and retreated to the Mysterious Mountains. Austyn went to save them, and met many more people and other species along the journey.
Austyn has appeared in:
- The Psychic (main character)
- Super Mario Galaxy 3 (Not a traditional appearance, more of a reference)
- Miiverse Quest Package (replacement for Corrupted)
- Fantendo Crossing (a villager)
- Fantendo Brawlers (A fighter)
- The Psychic 2 (a main character)
- Psychostorm (a main character)
- The Psychic: Ultra Edition (a main character)
- The Mystic Contract (contractor)
Austyn has appeared in the TV show The Psychic Crew.
This is what Austyn looked like before The Psychic 2.
The Psychic 2 Form
This is what Austyn looked like in the Psychic 2 era.