The Attack Kitten is an enemy encountered only in the first chapter of Mother 3.5. It may leap from a tree or hop out from behind a corner, but either way it is usually the first to strike due to its quick speed.
- Meowed Mournfully: "Tear" effect makes it difficult to hit, especially because of its speed.
- Scratched With its Claws: Does a bit of damage.
- Bit: Does a bit of damage.
- Puffed Up: Lowers offense.
- Lost Interest: It walks out of the battle and you don't get any experience points from it.
One can only imagine what kind of cat this unruly kitten could become if it isn't taught a lesson.