Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Animal Crossing: Taming the Wild is a game released for the Nintendo 3DS in 2015 by Niche.Studios. It was picked up after being after being dropped and cancelled by Nintendo for the Gamecube. It includes many new and refined features, and is the sequal to Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Alfonso (Lazy)
- Alli (Snooty)
- Chomps (Smug) NEW
- Del (Cranky)
- Gayle (Normal)
- Genna (Uchi) NEW
- Liz (Normal) Not in New Leaf
- Piko (Formerly Pirokon) (Cranky) Not in New Leaf
- Sly (Jock)
- Antie (Uchi) NEW
- Anabelle (Peppy)
- Annalisa (Normal)
- Antonio (Jock)
- Cyrano (Cranky)
- Luna (Formenly Lulu) (Normal) Not In New Leaf
- Olaf (Smug)
- Soot (Smug) NEW
- Saharah's Exotic Walls and Rugs
- <Town> Mart
- Redd's Fine Arts
- The Able Sisters
- Leif's Gardening Home
Sunny Sol's Island
- Island Gift Shop
- Tour Booking
- Dock Landing
- <Player>'s Cabin (Costs: 1000K bells)
- Kim, a white koala, runs the store. The clerks are either Birchie (a white and gray bird), Cabel (a cousin of the Able Sisters), Muddy (a brown toad), or Salem (a purple chamelion).
- Tom Nook does not appear.
- The Bell Shrine replaces the wishing well.
- Timmy Nook & Tommy Nook do not run the stores, but Timmy works with Leif and Tommy works for Town Cleanup Disbosal Center .
- Isabelle has her own house attached to the Town Hall.
- Saharah has her own shop on Main Street.
- Shovels have another type: Scoop.