This is RetroNin's game. Do NOT edit unless you seen a spelling error or I said you could edit.
|Animal Crossing: Outdoor Life|
- The animals still have the same voices as ACNL.
- The island is brought back.
- Mii Masks return in the game.
- The bus is back.
- Wisp is brought back in the game.
- Instead of just using choices you can now talk to the animals with the Wii U Mircophone.
- New shops are added.
- Instead of asking Kapp'n to go to the island, You have to ask the town's police to go.
- When wearing a Mii Mask, You can now wear hats and such.
- By asking K.K. Slider, you can make your own songs.
- Jobs exist.
Like any Animal Crossing game, you meet up with Rover the cat, asking him your name, town, birthdate, etc. After that, you get to your town and by asking a new NPC, Barry, you can choose which job you want, like Police officer, Mayor, game publisher, etc.
After that, you can do the normal things you would do in a AC game.