Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Animal Crossing: Hotel Life|
|Platform(s)||Wii U, BanBall|
| Japan - December 12, 2013|
North America - December 17, 2013
|E for Everyone|
|Media Included||Wii U saved data, BanBallpad SD Cartridge|
Animal Crossing: Hotel Life (Animal Crossing Wii U in Japanese) is a similar version of Animal Crossing: New Leaf but you're owner of a hotel. It will be available on the Nintendo eShop, Newleaftendo iStore, and at GameStop on December 17, 2013. (December 12, 2013 in Japan)
Differences From New Leaf
- You'll be able to become owner a hotel.
- Many famous people like Tom Nook could move in.
- You can build on to the hotel at anytime for 100 bells.
- If you enter a hotel in your moving list correctly, you could travel to the hotel and move in.
- You can retire and promote a person to become owner.
- Logo is different
- You can buy the Hotel Life Pack for Wii U and BanBall