Angry Birds: Unleashed is a game for the iPod touch, iPad iPhone ds and 3ds . It has new levels, new birds and pigs, and has a Level Editor.
Some of the birds get their official name in the game.
- Red Bird- Fried Eggs and Ham
- Yellow Bird- Fried Eggs and Ham
- Blue Bird- Fried Eggs and Ham
- White Bird- Fried Eggs and Ham
- Black Bird- Picky Pigs
- Boomerang Bird- Picky Pigs
- Big Brother Bird- Birds 'n' Bacon
- Dark Bird- Astro Pigs
- Tornado Bird- Picky Pigs
- Pink Bird- Picky Pigs
- Ice Bird- Frozen Paradise
- Orange Bird- Volcanic Action
- Fire Bird- Volcanic Action
- Mighty Eagle (Bought for $0.99 on the App Store dsi shop and e shop)
- Super Mighty Eagle (Bought For Free On The App Store dsi shop and e shop)
- Nintendo bird- Pigtendo (only on the 3ds and ds)
- Small Pig - A small pig.
- Medium Pig - Normal pig.
- Large Pig - Large pig without headwear.
- Armored Pig - Pig with armor on head.
- Mustache Pig - He is the size of a Large Pig.
- King Pig - The king of the Pigs. He is usually at the end of episodes.
- Spear Pig - Pig with a spear. Can use spear to stab through Angry Birds. White Bird is his weakness.
- Monster Pig - A giant pig that has fangs and angry eyes.
- Flying Pig - A Pig that flys in the air.
- Parachute Pig - When falling, parachute comes out to make the pig fall safely to the ground.
- Demon pig - Moves Left. Turns Right If Touched By A Wall When It Moves Left. Turns Left If Touched By Wall When It Moves Right.
- Goompig - Same as demon pig but not in the air and when hit by anything it dies (only on the ds and 3ds)
- Episode 1: Fried Eggs and Ham - 60 levels
- Episode 2: Picky Pigs - 50 levels
- Episode 3: Astro Pigs - 50 levels
- Episode 4: Birds 'n' Bacon - 40 levels
- Episode 5: Volcanic Action - 50 levels
- Episode 6: Shopping for Ham - 40 levels
- Episode 7: Frozen Paradise - 50 levels
- Episode 8: Sling Kong - 50 levels
- Episode 9: The Hamming Dorkys - 15 levels
- Episode N: Pigtendo (only on the ds and 3ds)
The level editor is done on a Computer or laptop. The player has to plug their iPod into the computer or download it on the dsi shop and e shop and it will download the editor called Angry Birds Builder. The player can test their levels on it and create as much as they can. The can share them with other people around the world .