Andromeda is one of the two protagonists of The Elementalists. She is a rather quiet intellectual who is good at problem-solving, but has trouble communicating with others. She hides behind Devan when she feels threatened.
Skills & Abilities
These are Skills & Abilities he can perform, regardless of whether or not Devan is present.
- Angelic Halo- Throws a ring of light forward for a ranged attack
- Morning Blessing- Heals a small amount of Health
- Light Shield- Creates a barrier which blocks attacks and/or stuns enemies
- Prism Blaster- Creates an etheral gun for a limited time
- Heaven Rain- Rays of light rain down from above in the surrounding area
- Photon Collider- Summons a massive, silver helicopter mounted with a gatling gun of light
- Hover- Triggers the hover capabilities of her boots to travel over obstacles (Can lift Devan)
- Create- Can assemble certain obstacles atom by atom
These are Skills & Abilities he can only perform when Devan is also present.
- Ying Thrust- Andromeda throws Devan forward, who spirals using twin Demonic Claws
- Matrix Blasters- Prism and Shadow guns are created for dual-wielding (Devan hides in shadows temproarily)
- Elemental Burst- Devan creates a black hole to suck in enemies before Androma throws them outward with a large supernova
Note: Italics denote a Skill available from the beginng. Bold denotes a Tension Overlimit.