For more information about the characters themselves, see Wii Fit Trainer.
The Wii Fit Trainer figure is a character figure available in the first wave of amiibo figures. It was released on November 21, 2014 in North America.
This female trainer helps you in the Wii Fit series, instructing you during fitness exercises. She often advises you to maintain your center-of-balance, helping you tone up and burn calories. Recently, she has also shown herself as a capable close-quarters fighter.
Please attempt to keep this list updated.
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS
- Hyrule Warriors
- One Piece: Super Grand Battle! X
- Super Mario Maker
- Mario Party 10
- Yoshi's Woolly World
- Amiibo Tap: Nintendo's Greatest Bits
- Chibi Robo! Zip Lash
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Please add your game if it makes use of the Wii Fit Trainer amiibo!
- Super Smash Bros. Assemble
- Amiibo Test
- The Legend of Zelda: Waking of Ancients
- Super Smash Bros. Forever
- Torchwood: The Video Game
- Battle of Bracelets: The Origin of the Legend
- Super Mario Galaxy: Cosmic Combat
- Umbrella Waffle
- Trifecta: Multiverse Fighters