|Franchise||The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild|
|First Usage||The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild|
|November 10th, 2017|
For more information about the character, see Mipha.
Mipha is one of the Champions in The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild. She is the beloved princess of the Zora tribe, and the elders of the tribe still remember her incomparable kindness. Aside from her role as a Champion, Mipha was also a valued friend to Link all those years ago.
Please attempt to keep this list updated.
These amiibo work for these games, although provide nothing except a general standardized bonus to these games; they do not offer anything special that other amiibos do not.
- amiibo Tap
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
- Chibi Robo: Zip Lash
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadow of Valencia
- Fire Emblem Warriors (3DS)
- Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch)
- Hyrule Warriors
- Hyrule Warriors Legends
- Kirby Planet Robobot
- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Mario Party 10
- Mario Party Star Rush
- Mario Sports Super Stars
- Metroid Prime: Federation Force
- Metroid Prime: Blast Ball
- Mini Mario and Friends: amiibo Challenge
- Pokken Tournament
- Style Saavy Fashion Forward
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Yoshi's Wooly World (Wii U)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch and Wii U)
Unlocks a armor set inspired by the Divine Beast in which Mipha's spirit is imprisoned in, Vah Ruta.
Please add your game if it makes use of the Mipha amiibo!