Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
*BEFORE USING IN A GAME PLEASE ASK PERMISSION! THANK YOU :-)*
Spike1234 00:03, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
|Full Name||Princess Abigail|
|Current Age|| 6-*10
|Main Weapon(s)|| In Super Mario Bros: The Sacred Shards: White Parasol
In Super Smash Bros.: Battle!: pink blankie
|First Appearance||Super Mario Bros: The Sacred Shards|
|Latest Appearance||Super Smash Bros.: Battle!|
Abigail is the princess of a Kingdom. She is first seen in Super Mario Bros: The Sacred Shards. She basically takes Peach's place in getting kidnapped by Kamek. When the game is beaten, she is playable and has an ability of, when she has no powerup, hitting with her umbrella, which also changes color with the power-ups.
Abigail takes Peach's place and is kidnapped, but by Kamek rather than Bowser. It is most likely though, that Bowser sent Kamek. She is kidnapped during a ceremony of burying the sacred shards. Like Princess Peach, she uses her umbrella to float (Pressing up in mid-air) and to hit enemies with. In story mode when she is not being played as, she has her hair down. When the character is playing as her after unlocking her when finishing the game, she has a poinytail.
In SSB Battle! Abigail appears as a little girly-girl with her plink blanky only seen once in SMB Sacred Shards. She also has a more realistic dress. Two of the few things that are a major part of SMB Sacred Shards is her gloom attack (Cry) and her final smash (Union of the Sacred Shards). The rest of the attacks, like her forward A that she kisses and a heart (Wich blows up upon contact like the peach bomber) shoots from her mouth seem to be made up completely. Her blanky attacks at least have some reference to SMBSS
- Standard A: Blanky slap/whip
- Side A: Kiss - A heart shoots out from her mouth after she kisses. It explodes like the peach bomber in SSBB upon contact. The more the player charges it, the farther the heart will go and the faster it will go. Her strongest attack.
- Down A: Blanky Sweep
- Up A: Headbutt
- Standard B: Shard Container Hit - She will hit with the shard capsul from Super Mario Bros: The Sacred Shards.
- Forward B: Blankie Reflector - Acts like Mario's reflecting cape, but the projectile is shot back in the form of some typle of rainbow majic ball, based on the rainbow spells the shards blast when untited, but in a ball form. However, if a stream is shot (Like Bowser and Charizard's fire) and the attack is used a ray of rainbow light is shot back, like the Shards shot in the end of the game).
- Up B: Blanky Float - Similar to Princess Peach's, but with her blanket.
- Down B: Gloom Attack / Cry Attack - Based on the Gloom Heart power up in SMB Sacred Shards. She can create puddles that trip enemies like the banana peels. It can also push enemies down in mid-jump like if somoene jumped on their head.
- Falling A: Spin Hit
- Falling Forward A: Double kick. She does a forward kick, then follows with a downward kick, which sends enemies slamming down, howerver when the enemies have high damage, they will fly far with the 1st kick, making it hard to hit with the second strong one, unless you miss with the 1st then hit with the second. The second kick comes in handy when keeping enemies from getting back on the stage
- Falling Down A: Downward Blanky Hit
Union of the Sacred Shards - Abigail lifts up the shard capsul and opens it. The 7 shards unite and blast rays of rainbow light that cause severe damage. One of the best Final Smashes in the game, next to Landmaster and Giga Bowser.
Taunt 1: Abigail does a ballarina twirl
Taunt 2: She throws the shard container in the air and catches it. If it hits someone, they get 2 damage but fly upward like with Luigi's kick taunt. It is hard to hit with it because she tosses it up slowly
Taunt 3: She falls, gets up, then giggles to herself