Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Type of Company||Video Games Company|
|Founded at/in||2008/2009, The Netherlands|
|No. of Employee(s)||1 (it is a sole proprietorship)|
|Parent Company||(Usually) Fantendo|
It was first an everything company on Userpedia, with as owners, Arend himself, his brother (known by his real name), and two "made-up" Wiki pets known as Iggly and Melitis. Because of this, the company was named after them (The name uses initials).
Later, as Arend went to Fantendo Wiki, his brother made together WarioWare: Showing Off, being accompanied by Arend and his company. With this step, Arend returned to Fantendo Wiki, and made some games.
Arend has made two games (and one pending), before he left in 2007. These are not developed by APIM Group, Inc., as that company didn't exist yet. Still, these games are considered as products of APIM Group, Inc, because it's made by Arend.
- APIM Hanabi (Name may change) (Upcoming handheld system, where players are able to twist their screen for backward compatibility.)
- Paper Bleck
- Nintendo All-Star Football
- Pikmin DS
- Pokémon Citrine and Olivine Versions
- Pusher's Pile series
- New Super Mario Bros. Omega
- Fantendo RPG series
- Super Mario Star Journey
- Jack series
- Fish 'N' Chips
- Yoshi's Island IC
- Fantendo ObstaCourse
- Agent RX series
- Safari League
- Rayman Odyssey
- APIM Arena
- Mario Kart Connect
- Night of Nosferatu
- Untitled Pokémon Platformer
- Black Morrefus
- A Fairy's Tale
- Randy: Revisited
- Untitled Mario Party
- Mario Tennis: Golden Grand Slam
- DX Super Mario Bros.
- Origiverse games
- Untitled Phineas & Ferb/My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Crossover
- Mario & Sonic Adventure Land
- Mario & Sonic Riders - A Sonic Riders game with an added Mario cast. This game seems to be more Mario Kart-ish, in comparison to other Sonic Riders games.
- ??? - This game is to celebrate Mario being 30 years known. This game is known to be a remake and/or port of one or more Mario games
It is hinted that there might be some more games to be announced, and those some could either feature Blaze the Cat, or being another Pusher's Pile game. The president has not so many ideas for those, though.
Extended details here.
Series Swap Day Games
- Team Gemstones: Apocalyptic Darkness (pending title) - Results of the Halloween Series Swap Day.
- The California Chronicles: Destruction's Warped State